Wednesday, May 23, 2012

♥Unbelievable loss - two beloved pets die within two days, Kudzu and Pixie♥

Those of us with more than one beloved furry baby living with us know that we will experience the pain of loss more than once. However, Kudzu and Pixie's PAWrents have faced the unimaginable - they have had two of their loved ones complete their Circle of Life within days of each other. If you have the time, please stop by their blog to offer your sympathy. Their s must be broken in half.

Rest with the angels Kudzu and Pixie. Maybe our good Lord wanted both of you to see a familiar face at the Bridge.

National Canine Cancer Foundation

4 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh, I feel so sad when hearts break.
I went to give my love to the family.
love
tweedles

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am so sorry to read this. Mommy can't imagine how sad they must be. We will go and give our love.

Loveys Sasha

Maxmom said...

So sorry to read this, Mimi....on my way there.
With love,
C

Pip said...

The rainbow bridge is a busy place this week, with all the greetings. We purr that the new angels find comfort from those-that-came-before.
We will miss our friends.