Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sweet Lucy needs your l♥ve as she completes her Circle of Life

The sweet Miss Lucy
Would you please take a little bit of your time today to visit the bloggy of sweet Lucy who lives in cyberspace at the Tatum Tot Bloggy? This lovely senior will complete her Circle of Life today and her PAWrents are so miserable and can't stop crying.

We've all been where Lucy's 'beans are today and I know that I will have at least six more trips into misery. I also know that the comfort of others helps so much when someone we love so dearly must leave. Thanks so much for remembering Lucy today.

National Canine Cancer Foundation

8 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

We did go visit Lucy's mom after we learned that she'd be leaving for the Bridge today.

Thanks for your kind post!

Joan

Maxmom said...

Thanks for letting us know, Mimi...have gone to send my warm thoughts.
Lotsaluv to you too
MAXMOM IN SA

Oskar said...

We'll go over and pay our respects.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I will go there now and thanks for leting me know.. Hugs GJ xx

Sam said...

Yup, we're going to head over, too. It's just so sad. :(

White Dog Blog said...

Stopped over to offer comfort and sympathy. Thanks for letting us know.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I am going right now.
Thank you for telling us.
We will encircle them with love
xoxo
love
tweedles

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Scout & Freyja, we will go and visit now. No worries, and love, Stella